Tamaris Croissants Tool, set of 3
- Appropriate for any occasions
- Ideal for making croissants but also confectionery such as cream horns, chocolate cones, ice cream cones.
- Easy to clean
- Type:Baking & Pastry Tools
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature up to 400 Deg.f
- Certification: CE / EU,CIQ
- Size(L x W x H): 3.50 x 3.50 x 12.00 cm / 1.38 x 1.38 x 4.72 inches
1package yeast (2&1/4 teaspoon)
1⁄4cup warm water
1cup lukewarm milk
3 1⁄3cups flour, about
1cup real butter
1egg white (beaten until frothy)
- Proof the yeast in the warm water and set aside.
- Beat egg yolks,stir in warm milk,sugar,salt, yeast mixture,and 2/3cup
- of the flour.
- Beat until smooth and set aside.
- Cut butter into remaining flour until partcles are the size of LARGE PEAS.
- Pour in yeast mixture.
- Mix lightly with a spatula just until flour is moistened.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- IT MUST BE COLD.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead lightly.
- Divide into thirds.
- Roll each into 16 inch diameter circle and cut into 12 pie shaped wedges.
- Roll wedges starting at the wide end.
- Place point side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover with towel and let rise at room temperature until doubled.
- Brush each with beaten egg white.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or re-heat in low oven-- not micriwave.
- Makes 36 small, but you can make as big as you want
Bon Appétit !